Yesterday I saw a dear friend who needed a listening ear. We talked for four hours and shared visions about life. Whilst we were talking and sharing and through the night a whole lot of Theta statements came to my mind. I felt the need to send them to him with a healing intention. They are all lovely feelings that we could all do with, I am sure he won’t mind me sharing them.
- May your work life go well
- May any disputes or difficult situations sort themselves out through love
- May you find contentment in your every day activities and life
- May you find life companions, friends to share your journey with you and may you know the blessing of sharing your journey and other people’s journey together to enrich each other
- May you find strength, bravery, kindness and compassion within your heart every day
- May you find balance in your life, activities to look forward to, outings, new experiences and may you look towards them with excitement and eagerness
- May you learn to express yourself even better, know when to, how to and with whom to talk about your worries, your wishes and your desires
- May you learn to love even better and may you learn to receive love, feel cherished, feel wanted, feel respected for who you are and may fear not nest in your heart but honesty, compassion, kindness and bravery
- May your heart open up like a flower, grow, be nourished and may you be able to nourish other people’s hearts
- May you take care of your own needs and be happy every single day
- May you sleep well and rest, may you know when and how to rest
- and may you feel that you deserve all of these things and that it is safe for them to be in your life.
This is an example of what a small part of what Theta healing is about. Theta is a lot more than that but this is a practical small example for all of us to know. Often people get hanged up on the scientific explanations and do not look at what Theta means in practice. This should help demonstrate what Theta healing can do amongst other things.